With the crazy move, I haven’t gotten around to unpacking ALL of my small craft items, like my beads, or any of my jewelry making things. But the itch is there!! I think spring and summer are the times I really love making jewelry because I love to use the big, colorful stuff! No surprise there.
Since I can’t make my own just yet (until I find that one box labeled crafties and stuff) I’ll just search Pinterest to find the best! Here are seven of my fav DIY necklaces out there.
- Simple and so cute – this one goes on the list for its earthy feel. Love it.
2. I’m OBSESSED with tassels anything right now! This one looks so fun. I’d have tassel everything if I could!
3. This one is a YES PLEASE! Turquoise beads are my favorite during the summer, and this one hit the mark with the breezy vibe! You can easily change beads out, but why would you want to! Love, love.
4.Well heck, why didn’t I think of this one! Customizable and oh so chic.
5. No one said a statement necklace had to be complicated! This one-tone look works for me!
6. Another tassel but with COPPER tubing this time! What could be better!!?!
7. This one takes a little more time and effort, but look how fun! Embroidery is worth it!
All amazing necklaces for when I finally find my jewelry kit!